On Sunday, I published the Top 25 posts from 2011. Today's TOP list is of the Top 25 posts of all time (well, since we started, in 2006), starting with our all-time fav, the Xanax post. Enjoy.
- Why Docs Don't Like Xanax (some of us)
- Street Value of Psychiatric Medications
- CPT Billing Codes for Psychiatrists and Psychotherapy
- Who Wants to be a Psychiatrist?
- What People Talk About In Therapy
- Sex With Fish
- Does EMDR Work?
- How This Shrink Picks A Sleep Medication
- Questions for Clink
- Why Psychiatry is a Wonderful Medical Specialty
- What's A Psychiatric Emergency?
- Depakote & Ammonia
- How A Shrink Picks An Anti-Depressant
- Schizophrenia, Still Figuring it Out
- Shrink Rap Survey on Attitudes Towards Psychiatry
- Why Shrinks Don't Take Your Insurance
- What Makes A Good Therapist?
- The Duck Was Nixed!
- Skype Therapy
- Why I Still Prescribe Seroquel
- HBO In Treatment: Sophie is Bullied Out of Her Suicidality
- I Have Bipolar Disorder. Can I be a Doctor?
- Ritalin or Abilify for I.V. Amphetamine Dependence
- Topamax Effective in Reducing Heavy Alcohol Drinking
- Six Future Trends in Psychiatry
Post a Comment