Nails painted like anti-depressants
By David Pescovitz at 11:56 am Friday in Post
Erin Simon had NYC's Marie Nails In Soho paint her nails like a variety of anti-depressants! (Thanks, Heather Sparks!)
Comments for this page are closed.
Showing 11 comments
- MrEricSir 09/16/2011 12:04 PMWhy do i have the sudden urge to play Dr. Mario?12 people liked this.
- UnnecessaryUmlaut 09/16/2011 12:05 PMI don't think the white pinky nail is for Zoloft.1 person liked this.
- HenryPootel 09/16/2011 12:06 PMYou know this could be an interesting placebo. Just suck on the finger that's got the meds you need. Maybe put Viagra on the ring finger.5 people liked this.
- mattatlaw 09/16/2011 12:18 PM in reply to HenryPootelI think they're suppositories....2 people liked this.
- milkman 09/16/2011 12:21 PMSeems symbolic since some people chew their nails when anxious or depressed.8 people liked this.
- facetedjewel 09/16/2011 12:25 PMNot being able to grow your own long, strong nails and feeling you have to wear fake ones *is* depressing. Symbolic of both cause and remedy.6 people liked this.
- Private Private 09/16/2011 01:28 PMI think I know why she's obsessed with anti-depressants. With nails that long, she'd have a hard time, uh, making the most of her natural dopamine highs, if you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Ouch.2 people liked this.
- I think this lady is depressed because of the way her hands look. Chicken, egg?
- i suppose this is supposed to be "cute" or "wacky," but i find it highly offensive. sorry. there's nothing delightful about having one's quality of life (or some semblance of going through the motions of life, anyway) dependant on those horrible pills.2 people liked this.
- I don't know. It takes a quite a few horrible pills to make me into a functioning member of society and I've made earrings out of most of them. Sometimes it's better to laugh than cry.3 people liked this.
- You go Jamie Sue.... i don't know why hater's even bother to comment.... it's entertainment... nothing more, nothing less. for anyone to feel "offended" is their issue. Maybe they need to check out the pill selection on her left hand middle finger....... # yaknowhatimean1 person liked this.
Ha, ha, ha....Where's the Cymbalta???????
Post a Comment