Check out this week's Grand Rounds on Emergiblog.
- Doctor Anonymous' BlogTalkRadio interview of NeoNurseChic about her chronic headache pain.
- Dr Deb Serani blogs about the Mental Health Parity law.
- InsureBlog discusses the Personal Genome Project.
- Colorado Health Insurance Insider writes about autism and insurance.
- The Anesthesioboist takes on Descarte's mind-body dualism.
I'd be happier about the mental health parity law if I didn't believe insurance companies were going to use it as a way to screw us financially, or find a loop hole that allows them not to cover mental health at all.
My husband says I'm a pessimist, but I think I'm a realist.
Thanks so much for the link! I'm looking forward to the next My Three Shrinks podcast - hopefully coming up sometime soon :)
hey I loved your blog very much as psychiatry troubles are of a great importance in our life
I am a doctor too and have a magazine online and I decided to put a link to your blog in my home page
I hope we can be friends
and hope you put me a link too
Thanks for linking the interview with Dr. A!! It was a lot of fun - I can't wait to do it again sometime, if he'll have me! :)
P.S. Roy - how was the conference over September 13? Did you (or the host) ever end up finding someone to speak? I would have loved the opportunity to do so, but it was a good thing I declined in advance - got out of the hospital on the 12th and moved into new apt on the 13th!!
Post a Comment